Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions shall govern your use of our website. By using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you register with our website, submit any material to our website or use any of our website services, we will ask you to expressly agree to these terms and conditions. Your use of our website on which these terms reside (including, without limitation, versions of such websites optimized for mobile) (collectively, the "Site"), and the content and services at this Site are subject to these Terms and conditions of Use (or “Terms”), which we may updated from time to time. Please read these Terms carefully before using this Site. The Site is owned or controlled by PVL Consultancy Services (or “PVL” or our Trade name “Infinitii”). By accessing this Site in any way, including, without limitation, browsing this Site, using any services, and/or submitting information to us, you agree to and are bound by the terms, conditions, policies and notices contained in these terms, including, but not limited to, conducting this transaction electronically, disclaimers of warranties, damage and remedy exclusions and limitations, binding arbitration, and a choice of Indian law.
The terms "we," "us" and "our" refer to “PVL” or our brand name "Infinitii" and any of our affiliated companies as appropriate to the context. "You" refers to any person accessing and/or using the Site.
From time to time we may update this site and these terms. Your use of this site after we post any changes to these Terms constitutes your agreement to those changes. You agree to review these Terms periodically to ensure that you are familiar with the most recent version. PVL may, in its sole discretion, and at any time, discontinue this Site or any part thereof, with or without notice, or may prevent your use of this Site with or without notice to you. You agree that you do not have any rights in this Site and that PVL will have no liability to you if this Site is discontinued or your ability to access the Site or any content you may have posted on the Site is terminated.
1. Subject to the express provisions of this notice:
- We and/or our affiliates, own and control all the copyrights and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website; and
- The copyrights and other intellectual property rights are protected by Canadian copyright law and US copyright law. Except as otherwise provided for under Canadian copyright law or US copyright law, this website and its content may not be copied, published, distributed, downloaded or otherwise stored in a retrieval system, transmitted or converted, in any form or by any means, electronic or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the copyright owner.
2. Intellectual Property Infringement Notification
- If you are a trademark or copyright owner and you believe that your rights have been violated in any way, please let us know by contacting us.
Licence to use website:
You may view pages from our website in a web browser; download pages from our website for caching in a web browser; print pages from our website; stream audio and video files from our website and use our website services by means of a web browser subject to the other provisions of this notice.
- Except as expressly permitted by the other provisions of this notice, you must not download any material from our website or save any such material to your computer or to any devices.
- You may only use our website for your personal and business transaction purposes with us, and you must not use our website for any other purposes.
- Except as expressly permitted by this notice, you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on our website.
Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not:
- republish material from our website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from our website;
- show any material from our website in public;
- exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose; or
- redistribute material from our website, save to the extent expressly permitted by this notice.
- Notwithstanding the point 4 in this section, you may redistribute our newsletter in print and electronic form to any person.
- We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion; you must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on our website.
PVL Content & Acceptable Use:
You must not:
- use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
- use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
- conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities, including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting on or in relation to our website without our express written consent;
- access or otherwise interact with our website using any robot, spider or other automated means, except for the purpose of search engine indexing;
- violate the directives set out in the robots.txt file for our website; or
- use data collected from our website for any direct marketing activity, including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing.
- Content on this Site that is provided by PVL or its affiliates, including certain graphics, brand names & logos, photographs, images, screen shots, text, digitally downloadable files, trademarks, copyrights, product and program names, slogans, and the compilation of the foregoing ("PVL Content") is the property of PVL or Infinitii, and is protected under trademark, copyright, and other intellectual property laws. Nothing contained on this Site should be construed as granting any license or right to download or use any PVL Content.
- You agree not to download, display or use any PVL Content located on the Site for any commercial or non-commercial purpose, in connection with products or services that are not those of PVL, in any other manner that is likely to cause confusion among consumers, that disparages or discredits PVL or our affiliates, that dilutes the strength of PVL's or our affiliates' property, or that otherwise infringes Infinitii’s intellectual property rights. You further agree to in no other way misuse any PVL or Infinitii Content that appears on this Site.
Your content: licence
- In these terms and conditions, "your content" means all works and materials, including without limitation text, graphics, brand names & logos, images, audio material, video material, audio-visual material, scripts, software and files that you submit to us or our website for storage or publication on, processing by, or transmission via, our website.
- You grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to use, reproduce, store, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your content in any existing or future media or reproduce, store and publish your content on and in relation to this website and any successor website or reproduce, store and, with your specific consent, publish your content on and in relation to this website.
- You grant to us the right to sub-license the rights licensed under point 2 in this section.
- You grant to us the right to bring an action for infringement of the rights licensed under point 2 in this section.
- You hereby waive all your moral rights in your content to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law; and you warrant and represent that all other moral rights in your content have been waived to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
- You may edit your content to the extent permitted using the editing functionality made available on our website.
- Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach any provision of these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may delete, unpublish or edit any or all of your content.
Your content: rules
- You warrant and represent that your content will comply with these terms and conditions.
- Your content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any person's legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action against any person (in each case in any jurisdiction and under any applicable law).
Your content, and the use of your content by us in accordance with these terms and conditions, must not:
- be libellous or maliciously false;
- be obscene or indecent;
- infringe any copyright, moral right, database right, trade mark right, design right, right in passing off, or other intellectual property right;
- infringe any right of confidence, right of privacy or right under data protection legislation;
- constitute negligent advice or contain any negligent statement;
- constitute an incitement to commit a crime, instructions for the commission of a crime or the promotion of criminal activity;
- be in contempt of any court, or in breach of any court order;
- be in breach of racial or religious hatred or discrimination legislation;
- be blasphemous;
- be in breach of official secrets legislation;
- be in breach of any contractual obligation owed to any person;
- depict violence in an explicit, graphic or gratuitous manner;
- be pornographic, lewd, suggestive or sexually explicit;
- be untrue, false, inaccurate or misleading;
- consist of or contain any instructions, advice or other information which may be acted upon and could, if acted upon, cause illness, injury or death, or any other loss or damage;
- constitute spam;
- be offensive, deceptive, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, harassing, anti-social, menacing, hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory; or
- cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to any person.
We do not warrant or represent:
- the completeness or accuracy of the information published on our website;
- that the material on the website is up to date; or
- that the website or any service on the website will remain available.
- We reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of our website services, and to stop publishing our website, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation; and save to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these terms and conditions, you will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of any website services, or if we stop publishing the website.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and subject to Section 12.1, we exclude all representations and warranties relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, our website and the use of our website.
Limitations and exclusions of liability
Nothing in these terms and conditions will:
- limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section 12 and elsewhere in these terms and conditions:
- are subject to Point 1 of this Section; and
- govern all liabilities arising under these terms and conditions or relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty, except to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these terms and conditions.
- To the extent that our website and the information and services on our website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- You accept that we have an interest in limiting the personal liability of our officers and employees and, having regard to that interest, you acknowledge that we are a limited liability entity; you agree that you will not bring any claim personally against our officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website or these terms and conditions (this will not, of course, limit or exclude the liability of the limited liability entity itself for the acts and omissions of our officers and employees).
Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may:
- send you one or more formal warnings;
- temporarily suspend your access to our website;
- permanently prohibit you from accessing our website;
- block computers using your IP address from accessing our website;
- contact any or all of your internet service providers and request that they block your access to our website;
- commence legal action against you, whether for breach of contract or otherwise; and/or
- suspend or delete your account on our website.
- Where we suspend or prohibit or block your access to our website or a part of our website, you must not take any action to circumvent such suspension or prohibition or blocking, including without limitation of creating and/or using a different account.
Rules for Promotions:
Registration, Accounts, Passwords, and Security:
- You may register for an account with our website by completing and submitting the account registration form on our website, and clicking on the verification link in the email that the website will send to you.
- You must not allow any other person to use your account to access the website.
- You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your account.
- You must not use any other person's account to access the website, unless you have that person's express permission to do so.
- Certain areas of the Site require registration or otherwise ask you to provide information to participate in certain features or access certain content. If you elect not to provide such information, you may not be able to access certain content or participate in certain features of the Site.
- If the Site requires you to create an account or otherwise submit information, you must complete the specified process by providing us with current, complete, and accurate information as requested by the applicable registration form. It is your responsibility to maintain the currency, completeness, and accuracy of your registration data, and any loss caused by your failure to do so is your responsibility. During the registration process, you will be asked to enter your name and valid e-mail address and choose a password. It is entirely your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your password and account. Additionally, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You further agree not to email, post, or otherwise disseminate any user ID, password, or other information which provides you access to the Site. PVL is not liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge, and is not responsible for any delay in shutting down your account after you have reported a breach of security to us.
Use of Credit Card:
If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through the Site, you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your transaction, including without limitation your credit card number, the expiration date of your credit card, your billing address, and your shipping information. YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU HAVE THE LEGAL RIGHT TO USE ANY CREDIT CARD(S) UTILIZED IN CONNECTION WITH ANY TRANSACTION. By submitting such information, you grant us or the third party collecting that information on our behalf the right to provide such information to third parties for purposes of facilitating the completion of transactions initiated by you or on your behalf. Verification of information may be required prior to the acknowledgement or completion of any transaction.
Terms of Sale:
PVL currently ships from the Site to locations throughout India and exports to various countries. To learn more, visit PVL’s Return and Refund Policy, available on the Site. Orders already in the shipping process cannot be modified. PVL charges GST for merchandise ordered on the Site based on the applicable GST to which the order is being shipped. Payment conducted via the PayPal site and using PayPal services are subject to the terms and conditions set by PayPal.
- Despite our best efforts, occasional pricing and other errors may occur on the Site. Access to the Site does not constitute the right to purchase products featured. PVL is not responsible for typographical, pricing or other errors. Products and prices of products described on the Site are subject to change at any time without notice. PVL reserves the right to revise pricing and other errors and to cancel any order you have placed if there was an error concerning the price or availability of any item you ordered when you placed the order, even if you have received an order confirmation. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, PVL will issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge. Individual bank policies will dictate when this amount is credited to your account. PVL reserves the right to limit quantities of products purchased.
- PVL undertakes reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of our products, including the applicable colours; however, the actual colour you see will depend on your computer system, and we cannot guarantee that your computer will accurately display such colours.
- A valid Visa, MasterCard, Discover, UnionPay, American Express credit card number is required for payment. Separate charges for shipping and handling will be added to the price of the products ordered. Title to all products and risk of loss or damage will pass to the buyer upon shipment from PVL.
- It is your responsibility to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, and international laws in regard to the possession, use, and sale of any item purchased from the Site. By placing an order, you represent that the products ordered will be used only in a lawful manner.
- You hereby agree that we may assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
- You may not without our prior written consent assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with any of your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
- If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect.
- If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision of these terms and conditions would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
Third party rights
- A contract under these terms and conditions is for our benefit and your benefit, and is not intended to benefit or be enforceable by any third party.
- The exercise of the parties' rights under a contract under these terms and conditions is not subject to the consent of any third party.
Subject to Point 1 of Limitations and exclusions of liability Section, these terms and conditions, together with our privacy and cookies policy, shall constitute the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of our website and shall supersede all previous agreements between you and us in relation to your use of our website.
Law and jurisdiction
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian Law.
- Any disputes relating to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the courts of India. In case of any dispute arising whether an individual case or cases should be filed and heard at Coimbatore district court.
- Both you and PVL acknowledge and agree that no partnership is formed and neither of you nor PVL has the power or the authority to obligate or bind the other.
- YOU AGREE THAT, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS, AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS SITE AND/OR THESE TERMS, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION. These Terms operate to the fullest extent permissible by law.
- The failure of PVL to comply with these Terms because of an act of God, war, fire, riot, terrorism, earthquake, actions of federal, state, or local governmental authorities or for any other reason beyond the reasonable control of PVL, shall not be deemed a breach of these Terms.
- If PVL fails to act with respect to your breach or anyone else's breach on any occasion, PVL is not waiving its right to act with respect to future or similar breaches.
- These Terms constitute a binding agreement between you and PVL, and are accepted by you upon your use of the Site or your account. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and PVL regarding the use of the Site and your account. By using the Site you represent that you are capable of entering into a binding agreement, and that you agree to be bound by these Terms.